School Trips and Payments
Paying for School Trips
Parents/Guardians are able to make payments online by Credit/Debit Card or by PayPal using the ParentMail+Pay system. Currently over 96% of Parents/Guardians are registered to use ParentMail for school trips, revision guide payments and any other school activities.
Parents who are unable to pay online can use a PayPoint facilty. You must request a barcode from the school and you can pay cash at your local PayPoint.
When you make a PayPoint payment, your account and your school will be notified by 3 pm the following day. For this reason, we advise if you are paying for something on a first come, first served basis, that you pay online or through PayPal to avoid missing out. Please note, you can only pay with a PayPoint barcode if the item is above £5 and below £149.99.
Villiers STEM Scholars Residential (Year 10)
- 23rd April 2018 to 25th April 2018
Villiers STEM Masterclass (Year 12)
- Week commencing 4th June 2018
Beamish Trip - History
Seahouses/Druridge Bay – Geography
Law Courts Visit – Sociology and Psychology (Year 12)
Field Work Trip 1 – History (Year 10)
Maths Trip (Year 7)
School Prom (Year 11)
The Magpie Club - St James' Park
Click [here] for the letter.
Field Work Trip 2 – History (Year 10)
Villiers STEM Launch Day (Year 9)
Villiers STEM Review & Celebration Event (Years 10/11/12/13)
Villiers STEM Scholars Discussion Day (Year 9)
Work Experience (Year 10)
- 16th July - 20th July 2018
Click [here] for initial letter.
Rewards Trips (Years 7/8/9/12)
Ski Trip 2019
- Proposed dates Saturday 16th February - Saturday 23rd February 2019
Click [here] for initial letter
- Christmas Rewards Night KS3 and KS4, 19th December 2017 (Years 7/8/9/10/11)
- Dimensions Day – The Discovery Museum, Wednesday 6th December 2017 (Year 7)
- Girls Active – Kirkley Hall, Wednesday 18th October 2017 (Year 8)
- Spanish Trip, Friday 6th October 2017-Monday 9th October 2017 (Years 10/11/Sixth Form)
- High Borrans, Friday 6th October 2017-Sunday 8th October 2017 (Year 12)
- Gurdwara Singh Sabha, Monday 2nd October 2017 (Year 8)
- St Mary’s Lighthouse, Friday 22nd September 2017 (Year 13)